Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Johnny Rockets (Seoul, SOUTH KOREA) ★★★☆☆

It was nearly 13 years ago when I was first introduced to Johnny Rockets' tasty burgers in Los Angeles when my buddy StPaul treated me to one during my visit. I could still remember those sizzling burgers and of course, the thick and creamy milkshakes.



It's time for me to get re-acquainted with their old fashioned milkshakes (at Central City, Express Bus Terminal by the way). I'll save the burger for late.



Mom also wanted one of these frosty vanilla milkshake and I told her no way I was going to share one with her. This was thick and creamy, the way a milkshake should be! Just wish they offer a little more than just the 3 flavors.



They have 15 different locations in South Korea including Seoul, Busan and Gyeonggi-do.

Food Rating: 5/10
Price: ₩₩₩
Address: Central City, 176, Sinbanpo-ro, Seocho-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Closest Metro Station: Express Bus Terminal
Tel: +82 2-728-7063


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think