Monday, July 22, 2024

Ben’s Cookies Siam Paragon (Bangkok, THAILAND) ★★★★☆

I am back at Siam Paragon to get my last minute shopping done this morning but first thing first, I will make Ben’s Cookies my first priority after missing out on their world famous cookies last night.


Little nugget is leading the charge to their shop on the ground floor near the food hall. He’s been their biggest fan since I introduced him to their white chocolate cookies in Kyoto last summer.



White chocolate macadamia – This is easily my favorite cookie around here. 


The nutty flavors really meshed well with the melty white chocolate and, the soft and slightly chewy texture of the cookie dough.


Milk chocolate – My second favorite right behind the white chocolate one with macadamia nuts. Without the nuts, I thought the sweetness could be a little too much for those without a sweet tooth.


Somehow my poor experience with Ben’s Cookies Tokyo didn’t carry over to Bangkok. I still remembered the batch of cookies we got from Ginza Six were so crunchy and hard, and I thought boy, did they just change their recipe? 




Food Rating: 6.3/10
Price: ฿฿฿
Address: Siam Paragon, Floor G, 991/1 Rama 1 Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok, Thailand
Closest BTS Station: Siam
Tel: +66 (0) 2610-7539
Website: www.benscookies.com
Opening Hours: 10:00am - 10:00pm daily


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think