Sunday, July 14, 2024

agnès b. Café The Wai (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

I don't usually write about agnès b. Café but it's been a slow week and it's my first-ever visit to The Wai at Tai Wai so I will make an exception this time around.


With La Patisserie des Idees and Dang Wen Li by Dominique Ansel (當文歷餅店), two of my beloved patisserie permanently closed down in 2024, my favorite list of dessert spots is getting shorter and shorter. Maybe, just maybe agnès b. Café could creep back into the list. 



Banana milkshake – Little nugget was looking for something thirst-quenching and I'm counting on this to do the job for him. Not bad he said.


Carla  They always have some pretty decent pastries around here and this was a nice mix of mango, vanilla bavarois and vanilla sponge. A pretty good choice for anyone into tropical flavors.


After settling his craving for food, he's onto something else. Craving for toys!






Food Rating: 5.8/10
Price: $$$
Address: Kiosk 11, 2/F, The Wai, 18 Che Kung Miu Road, Tai Wai, NT, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Tai Wai
Tel: +852 2671-1822
Opening Hours: 11:00am - 9:00pm daily



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think