Monday, July 1, 2024

Shake Shack Metroplaza (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

Jelloman and little nugget are due back later this afternoon so I have all but one single meal left to enjoy on my own. Since I needed to get some office work done at home, it was already 3pm before I finally got the chance to think about my lunch plans.



I ended up going to Metroplaza for Shake Shack's limited-time-only burger and milkshake.



These were what I came all the way here for, baby!

Shake Shack Metroplaza [Hong Kong, CHINA] - limited-time-only N.Y. Steakhouse Burger boozy Carbonara Shake

N.Y. Steakhouse Burger – This came with an all-natural Angus beef patty, cheddar cheese and topped with sautéed cremini mushrooms, fried onion and horseradish mayo. While I liked the beef patty, cheddar, mushrooms and mayo together, the same could not be said for the crunchy fried onion. They were just too much on the hard side and really didn't mesh well with the rest of the ingredients.

Shake Shack Metroplaza [Hong Kong, CHINA] - limited-time-only N.Y. Steakhouse Burger boozy Carbonara Shake

Carbonara Shake 
– A collaboration with Bar Leone and the result was their first-ever boozy milkshake. I didn't want to get too drunk before my family got back so I went with the mocktail version instead.

The mix of hand spun vanilla custard with sea salt, malt powder, black pepper, sweet egg yolk and applewood-smoked bacon gave me a feeling that I was really slurping on a milkshake that tasted like carbonara sauce! A very interesting experience but I wasn't sure if I wanted to re-live it LOL. 😆😆

Shake Shack Metroplaza [Hong Kong, CHINA] - limited-time-only N.Y. Steakhouse Burger boozy Carbonara Shake




Food Rating: 5.8/10
Price: $$$
Address: Shop 488-490, 4/F, Metroplaza, 223 Hing Fong Road, Kwai Fong, NT, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Kwai Fong
Tel: +852 2605-0388
Opening Hours: 11:00am - 9:00pm (Mon - Thu), 10:00am - 10:00pm (Fri - Sun) 



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think