Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Chill Cafe 潮食地 (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

It's been a while since I last brought little nugget out to breakfast (with him sleeping in during weekend most of the time). So, last night before going to bed, I told him to make sure that he woke up early this morning and to my pleasant surprise, he did just that.


Chill Cafe (潮食地) is our breakfast venue this morning, a relatively new breakfast spot just a stone's throw from my usual breakfast spot.


I was a bit surprised to find out that apart from the hipster decor, they have the breakfast menu to match too. A full page on noodles and that's not all..... 


Another page on sandwiches and all-day-breakfast. Not bad for a small cafe like this one.


The pantyhose milk tea wasn't bad.


Little one had the macaroni with ham, egg and potato served in a piping hot tomato soup. From what I've seen, he seems to enjoy it.


I had a deep-fried fish fillet with fried egg, sweet corn and butter toast. It wasn't bad but at least a couple notches below what I used to get from Lok Tin a few steps away


It was nice to spend some father-and-son time together. I was joking with him throughout breakfast and he pretended he was mad at me.


Time to head home now as the naughty boy will be meeting his friends in Disneyland for another full day of activities soon.







Food Rating: 4.5/10
Price: $$$
Address: Shop B, G/F, Laws Commercial Plaza, 788 Cheung Sha Wan Road, Lai Chi Kok, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Lai Chi Kok
Tel: +852 6711-1368
Opening Hours: 7:00am - 9:30pm daily



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think