Friday, December 24, 2021

Honolulu Coffee Shop 檀島咖啡餅店 (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

While Jelloman and most of our friends decided to enjoy a day-off on Christmas Eve, I decided to have a productive one.....at work. But before getting to work, I couldn't help but swing by Honolulu Coffee Shop (檀島咖啡餅店) for something I haven't had for a long long time.



It's not their signature egg tart or chicken pie. I am talking about their "egg ball" (蛋球) ($15) or Chinese doughnut.



It's probably not the healthiest breakfast but hey, what the heck......now, I just needed something to wash it down!







Food Rating: 5/10
Price: $$$
Address: G/F & Mezz Floor, 176-178 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Wanchai
Tel: +852 2575-1823
Opening Hours: 7:00am - 10:00pm daily


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think