Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Kopitiam Bagus.Bagus 捌哥.捌哥特色馬拉茶啡廳 (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★★☆

There were a lot of things on my mind in recent weeks that I thought I needed a reset, so I took the afternoon off work and tried to get myself re-focused again. But a few issues creeped up and I ended up working until almost 3pm before finally leaving my office. On my way out, I was thinking about where to have my late lunch and Kopitiam Bagus.Bagus (捌哥.捌哥特色馬拉茶啡廳) immediately came to mind.

I've been addicted to this Malaysian cafe and restaurant for a while. Their iced pulled milk tea has a lot to do with it.


Ipoh Chicken with bean sprouts and fresh chives – My first time having this dish and it certainly wasn't bad. I don't mind a bit more fragrance from the sauce though.


Kaya toast with butter – I came back time and time again because of this. It's one of the jammiest kaya toast in town. Look at that thick slab of butter. Yum~


I needed to clear my mind a bit so I kept walking and walking after lunch. Before I knew it, I was on the verge of entering Dragon Centre (西九龍中心) in Cheung Sha Wan. This place used to be a big deal when I was little but somehow it fell through the cracks (being in Cheung Sha Wan had something to do with it I guess). So, I decided to walk around this mall before heading home to pick up little nugget from his class.







Food Rating: 5.5/10
Price: $$$
Address: G/F, 188 Yu Chau Street, Sham Shui Po, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Sham Shui Po
Tel: +852 2253-6911
Opening Hours: 11:00am - 10:00pm daily


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think