Monday, December 27, 2021

Kopitiam Bagus.Bagus 捌哥.捌哥特色馬拉茶啡廳 (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★★☆

Tempers flared during our ramen lunch today between Jelloman and me so after walking around K11 Musea and the harbourfront, I decided to walk away to clear my head a little bit. With hours away from dinner, I thought I should have more than enough time to visit my favorite cafe in Sham Shui Po, Kopitiam Bagus.Bagus (捌哥.捌哥特色馬拉茶啡廳) before heading home.



Yeah, I needed something to cool myself off and this was perfect - iced Tek Tarik. The tea is really intense today and it would be nice if there's more condensed milk there to balance things up a little. 



These two have really formed a formidable combination (for my choice of afternoon tea) that's way too difficult for me to turn down. I'm talking about their iced pulled tea and butter kaya toast.



Perhaps not the jammiest kaya toast in town but definitely one of the most buttery ones. These are so addictive!


Someone had to face the music tonight at some point and I could assure you, that is not going to be yours truly!
 




Food Rating: 6/10
Price: $$$
Address: G/F, 188 Yu Chau Street, Sham Shui Po, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Sham Shui Po
Tel: +852 2253-6911
Opening Hours: 11:00am - 10:00pm daily


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think