Saturday, December 4, 2021

Mui Kee Cookfood Stall 妹記大排檔 (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

After a very impressive visit to Mui Kee Cookfood Stall (妹記大排檔) a few months ago at their new location, I decided to come back for more this weekend. 



The stir-fried noodles I tried last time was pretty good, so I thought I should turn my attention to their clay pot dishes this time around. To be brutally honest, I wasn't a huge fan of bitter melon but I'll give it a go because it's supposed to be good for my health. 



This came in piping hot. 💥


There's a really nice crunch coming from the sliced bitter melon. And I always enjoy braised spare ribs cooked with salted black beans.


If there's one thing that they could improve on, it's definitely their pantyhose milk tea. I thought all food stalls must have their own secret formula for a decent milk tea. But I was wrong.






Food Rating: 5.5/10
Price: $$$
Address: 3/F, Tern Plaza, 5 Cameron Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Tsim Sha Tsui
Tel: +852 2721-2123



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think