Sunday, December 12, 2021

Sunshine Restaurant 君日餐廳 (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

After spending the entire afternoon at Toy R Us picking out little nugget's Christmas presents, we decided to take it easy on Sunday. Like I vowed to do a couple days ago, I went out to check out a few new tea restaurants in Lai Chi Kok and ended up settling down at Sunshine Restaurant (君日餐廳).


The iced pantyhose milk tea more than passed my initial test. Very creamy and the tea flavors weren't over the top.


Not many places offer noodle soup with handmade fish balls these days so I jumped all over it. I thought this was just OK.







Food Rating: 4/10
Price: $$$
Address: Shop 2, G/F, Clifford Centre, 782 Cheung Sha Wan Road, Lai Chi Kok, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Lai Chi Kok
Tel: +852 9318-7090
Opening Hours: 7:00am - 10:00pm daily



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think