Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Australia Dairy Company 澳洲牛奶公司 (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★★☆

After a quick stroll in Harbour City, I got on my horse again this time to Jordan to surprise my little nugget at his grammar class. But first, I'm meeting up with mom who's the one bringing little one to his class. 


It's been a while since I last visited Australia Dairy Company (澳洲牛奶公司); in fact, I've not been here since the start of the pandemic so it was nice to come back.


Tea set – Obviously, the lunch set at Aqua was only enough to "stuff the gap between my teeth" ("攝牙罅") so I'm getting myself a tea set here.


The milk tea was again very good. It has the right balance of tea flavors and milkiness. 


I haven't had the chance to speak with mom extensively for a long time so it was good to spend an hour mother-and-son time together. Now, time to pick little monster up.





Food Rating: 6/10
Price: $$$
Address: G/F, 47-49 Parkes Street, Jordan, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Jordan
Tel: +852 2730-1356
Working Hours: 7:30am - 11:00pm (Fri - Wed), closed on Thursday



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think