Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Yoshisoba 吉そば 銀座本店 (Tokyo, JAPAN) ★★★☆☆

I am back in action following a pause back at the hotel. I was going to take a quick nap but got a ping from Jelloman before falling asleep. It was actually more like a SOS signal asking for help so I quickly ventured out to meet up with the team. As it turned out, the stress signal from Jelloman was about her running out of gas. And yes, she's been taking care of three elderlies and a naughty kid since this morning. That would drive anybody crazy in a foreign city (all that while I was having lunch at L'Osier). I knew at this point that it was time for me to take over.   



At 3:30pm, both mom and little nugget still haven't eaten lunch yet (The games at Pokemon Center could make anyone forget about hunger.) so I decided to take them somewhere for a quick one, while Jelloman and her parents went off to Ladurée Ginza to enjoy their afternoon tea. 

I decided to grant little one's wish of having tempura and soba, after spotting Yoshisoba (吉そば 銀座本店). on our way to Tendon Tenya Ginza (天丼てんや 銀座店).



After spending a few days in Tokyo, my noodle-loving son already knows how these vending machines work.



A couple of blocks off the heart of Ginza, Yoshisoba is a standing soba noodle bar with a couple of stools at the corner. Since it's their non-peak hour, mom and little guy were able to find themselves a seat easily.


He's a happy camper now!


Soba with two large pieces of prawn tempura. That would put a big smile on anyone's face. 😚 






Price: ¥¥
Address: 3-9-2 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0061, Japan
Closest Metro Station: Ginza
Tel: +81 3-3545-3039
Opening Hours: 24 hours (Tue - Fri), 12:00am - 8:00pm (Sat), 7:00am - 8:00pm (Sun), 7:00am - 12:00am (Mon)



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think