Saturday, August 12, 2023

Doughman Bakery & Coffee (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★★☆

Little nugget has his dodgebee class early tomorrow morning so I thought we are unlikely to have time for breakfast. Perhaps something quick and easy? I decided to drop by Doughman Bakery & Coffee, our neighborhood bakery shop to see what they have in store for us and bingo!



This bacon and egg roll looks really familiar. I had it a couple of times when I was in Seoul from one of my favorite bakery café, OUR Bakery. Looks like it has finally arrived in Hong Kong (not OUR Bakery, only the bacon and egg roll).






Food Rating: 6/10
Price: $$$
Address: G/F 10 Cheung Yi Street, Cheung Lung Industrial Building, Cheung Sha Wan, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Lai Chi Kok
Tel: +852 3741-0111
Opening Hours: 7:30am - 8:00pm (Mon - Fri), 8:30am - 8:30pm (Sat - Sun)



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think