Monday, June 27, 2022

The Baker & The Bottleman (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★★☆

Following the hugely successful taste test more than 2 weeks ago, I've been itching to come back to The Baker & The Bottleman for more.


A lot of these pastries I haven't had the chance to lay my hands on yet but I guess not today. I'm sticking with my Earl Grey doughnut once again (can we have more flavors please?).


My doughnut wasn't quite ready yet so I had a bit of spare time to wander around and check out their dine-in area on the mezzanine floor.


A very nice place to enjoy a cup of espresso. Just too bad I didn't have the time today.


Chocolate and Earl Grey doughnut – I don't know if this is chocolate cream infused with Earl Grey or Earl Grey cream with chocolate but it's pretty damn good!


This is at least enough to lure me back. Last time it got messed up before it arrived home so today, I had to make sure that it's put in the right place (my tummy). Delish~






Food Rating: 6/10
Price: $$$
Address: Shop G14 & G15, G/F, Lee Tung Avenue, 200 Queen’s Road East, Wanchai, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Wanchai
Tel: +852 2817-8383
Opening Hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm (Tue - Sun)



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think