Friday, June 3, 2022

Kopitiam Bagus.Bagus 捌哥.捌哥特色馬拉茶啡廳 (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★★☆

We are hosting a BBQ at our clubhouse tonight. It's something that we missed doing for a while with the pandemic and everything going on the last little while. But I figured I'd have enough time for some afternoon snacks before we welcome our guests.


It's been a couple of months since I last visited Kopitiam Bagus.Bagus (捌哥.捌哥特色馬拉茶啡廳), my favorite Asian cafe in Western Kowloon side. The plan was to sit down and enjoy my butter kaya toast quick but since it was a full house today, I was resolved to getting it "to go".



This was still very very tasty after sitting there for half an hour. The crispy toast again in perfect harmony with the thick slab of frozen butter and pandan kaya jam.



So glad I managed to squeeze this in before dinner. Now time to go downstairs to welcome our guests.







Food Rating: 6/10
Price: $$$
Address: G/F, 188 Yu Chau Street, Sham Shui Po, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Sham Shui Po
Tel: +852 2253-6911
Opening Hours: 11:00am - 10:00pm daily


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think