Saturday, June 25, 2022

Ippudo x Mak's Noodle Ramen Series 一風堂 × 麥奀雲吞麵推限定拉麵 (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

For someone who's not a fan of ramen chains, visiting Ippudo (一風堂) hasn't really come across my mind for the past 15 years.


But after reading about this Ippudo x Mak's Noodle Ramen series a couple of weeks ago, I thought someone I know might be interested.


This is the guy I'm talking about......


The ramen junkie who's going for his fourth different ramen this month!



Shio Wonton Ramen (雲呑海鮮鹽拉麵) – This is the limited-time only ramen that they've collaborated with Mak's Noodle (麥奀雲吞麵). It came with a lot of ingredients including barbecued pork, soft-boiled egg, clams, scallop and wonton.


I was curious of how the broth would differ from a typical shio one (or wonton soup for all it matters) and now that I've tasted it myself, I can honestly say that I can't really tell the difference other than the fact that there were bonito flavors in there but no sign of wonton soup that some of us were expecting.







Food Rating: 4.5/10
Price: $$$
Address: Shop 106, 1/F, Olympian City 2, 18 Hoi Ting Road, Tai Kok Tsui, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Olympic
Tel: +852 2526-8900
Opening Hours: 11:30am - 9:30pm daily



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think