Saturday, June 11, 2022

Oreryu Shio Ramen Grand Plaza 俺流塩らーめん (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

With the dog days of summer closing in upon us, we decided to go and check out some outdoor sportswear after little nugget's class. But since the poor guy hasn't eaten much for lunch, I thought I better get him to some afternoon snacks before our shopping spree starts. When we talk about afternoon snacks, Japanese ramen wasn't exactly the first thing on our mind but since little one is so fond of his ramen noodles, we know he can probably have it any time of the day!



Since we were in Mongkok, I figured we won't have a problem finding a table at Oreryu Shio Ramen (俺流塩らーめん) at Grand Plaza. At least not when it was 4:45pm. 



I was never a fan of shio (salt based broth) ramen but little one really doesn't care as long as it's ramen noodles with soup and barbecued pork.



I thought the broth looked pretty creamy today and little one really enjoyed it. The thick-cut pork loin without much marbling? I didn't get to try it myself. Chewy? Let's ask the right person about it, shall we?



This guy just never stopped like an energizer bunny! 😂😂


Look how he wolfed down his noodles! 😝😝😝 He must be really starving.


I didn't get to try the shio ramen today as I was still pretty full from my late lunch at Shh Cafe. But it's salt-based ramen; I rather not waste any stomach room on it!





Price: $$$
Address: Shop 207, 2/F, Grand Plaza, 639 Nathan Road, Mong Kok, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Mongkok
Tel: +852 2338-6466
Opening Hours: 11:30am - 9:00pm daily



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think