Sunday, February 21, 2021

Antoshimo Cafe & Bakery (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

Our tour of the forgotten shopping malls continue this weekend at Hollywood Plaza in Diamond Hill. We stopped by a number of places in the mall before running into Antoshimo Cafe & Bakery, a Japanese cafe that also doubles as a doughnut shop.


They have all kinds of different flavors of doughnuts. Needless to say, the colorful doughnuts immediately caught little one's eyes.


Interestingly, all these doughnuts are decorated with a shisa, or guardian lion often found in Okinawa. 


I decided to get the salted caramel flavor for little nugget not knowing whether he would like it. I laid it on the dining table and went into my room for a quick while but when I came back, only a small corner of this was left in the bowl! It's safe to say that he absolutely loves it!

I went on to try a small piece of this out (from what's left from little guy) and I realized it was really tasty. Very very spongy as if it's just came out of the oven. I definitely won't mind having it again when I visit Hollywood Plaza again.






Food Rating: 5/10
Price: $$$
Address: Shop 182, 1/F, Plaza Hollywood, 3 Lung Poon Street, Diamond Hill, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Diamond Hill
Tel: +852 2955-5538
Opening Hours: 12:00pm - 10:00pm daily



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think