Monday, February 1, 2021

Golden Cafe 黃金冰室 (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

Statistics have showed that in 2020, there were actually more restaurant and cafe openings in Hong Kong than 2019, contrary to what we all thought with the pandemic and social distancing in full swing. Another day and another new cafe opened, this one in Fortress Hill where I happened to stumble upon.

I like visiting local cha chaan tangs so this new cafe called Golden Cafe (黃金冰室) is right up my alley.



A glass of pantyhose milk tea at a local cafe is a must.



I have been longing for a deep-fried chicken leg for months so I finally got my fix today. I thought it was just OK. Way too much herbs and spices. And the fries could have tasted a bit more like potato.





Price: $$$
Address: Shop I, G/F, Wah Hoi Mansion, 254-280 Electric Road, North Point, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Fortress Hill
Tel: +852 2816-6100


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think