Friday, February 5, 2021

Thai 2.0 (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★☆☆☆☆

I wasn't going to write about this but I decided to do it anyways...because it's the year of the pandemic and there aren't many food stories to write about. Anyhow, I stumbled upon this new Thai restaurant in Tsuen Wan called Thai 2.0. It was so new that they haven't even peeled the red sheets off their signs.


I decided to give it the green light since I didn't have to wait for a table. Huge mistake.

The iced Thai milk tea was fine.


Now, time to get up close and personal with my Thai-style stir-fried noodles in gravy.


This wasn't a particular difficult dish but it was a complete fail. For starters, the noodles were made too soft and some vegetables like the sweet corn had some funny sour smell to it. Not a great combination there.





Food Rating: 3/10
Price: $$
Address: Shop 2030, 2/F, Discovery Park, 398 Castle Peak Road - Tsuen Wan, NT, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Tsuen Wan
Tel: +852 2623-0075
Opening Hours: 7:00am - 10:00pm daily



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think