Sunday, February 28, 2021

Teakha 茶。家 (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★★☆

The beauty of not having a schedule on a lazy Sunday was that I gotta wander around Soho without a plan. I stuck with my plan (of doing nothing) as long as I could before finally realizing that I still had some unfinished business to attend to - a long overdue visit to Teakha (茶。家).

It's been a while since I last visited Teakha so I had no idea what would be available from their cake menu. It turned out they only had two cakes available by slice.


Didn't know the cafe has a mezzanine floor next door with a throw back theme.


I decided to camp here at the corner with my Basque burnt cheesecake while I waited for my drink.


The burnt cheese came with a bit of apple cinnamon on the bottom.


Let's get started, shall we?


This was pretty tasty. Couldn't stop eating it.


Have to admit, the burnt cheesecake tasted a little weird with the apple cinnamon. 


For drink, I went with a cup of hot chai tea infused with masala.


My first experience with a spiked chai tea. Very interesting.






Food Rating: 6/10
Price: $$$
Address: 18B Tai Ping Shan Street, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Central / Sheung Wan
Tel: +852 2858-9185
Website: www.teakha.com
Opening Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm (Mon, Wed - Fri), 8:30am - 7:00pm (Sat - Sun)



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think