Friday, June 2, 2023

The Yuu Japanese Dining 一遊 Hopewell Centre (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

We have a break in action from the lineups of meetings so I wasted no time storming out of the office to get some fresh air. As there was still another 15 minutes or so before the peak hours for lunch, a colleague of mine and I decided that we should find ourselves a restaurant before it gets too late. Luckily, she had an idea in mind and we stepped in just before the crowd arrived.



I have to admit, The Yuu Japanese Dining (一遊) at Hopewell Centre (合和中心) has never garnered any serious attention from me all these years. But I was more than happy to give it a try.



This was pretty darn good. The seared salmon with miso glaze was just perfect to go with the steamed rice. I wish the shower of salmon roes could be a more epic one but I had absolutely no complaint about this lunch at all. In fact, I might just come back for another one in the not-too-distant future. 





Food Rating: 5/10
Price: $$$
Address: Shop 320-321, 3/F, Hopewell Centre, 183 Queen's Road East, Wanchai, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Wanchai
Tel: +852 2861-2023
Opening Hours: 11:30am - 3:30pm, 6:00pm - 10:30pm (Mon - Fri), 11:30am - 5:30pm, 6:00pm - 10:30pm (Sat - Sun)



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think