Thursday, June 8, 2023

Boundless by Reaction Citywalk (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

I have been getting more and more tired of my usual lunch spots of late. Today, I finally decided to take matters into my own hands and step out to explore the dining scene outside my office area. It didn't take long before I spotted Boundless by Reaction at Citywalk.



Boundless is primarily a coffee shop with a decent-sized food menu highlighted by their homemade baby Dutch pancakes.


Avocado shake – I have had my share of avocado shake in my life but this tasted a lot sweeter. Checking the menu again, I realized there was an extra ingredient in the mix – banana. That explained the additional sweetness (well, avocado didn't have any). 

This is really thick, more like avocado purée. 


Linguine, duck breast, spicy tomato sauce – The linguine was tossed in a mildly spicy tomato sauce, topped by slow-cooked duck breast and dried strips of red chili.


Trust me, it's not easy to find reasonably good pasta in Tsuen Wan so for that reason, I was pretty happy about this linguine dish. I would be even happier if the linguine was a little less cooked. 



I think I've found a nice lunch spot for myself this afternoon. Will definitely be back soon!





Food Rating: 5/10
Price: $$$
Address: Shop G75A, G76C & G76D, G/F, Citywalk, 1 Yeung Uk Road, Tsuen Wan, NT, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Tsuen Wan West
Tel: +852 2365-8828
Opening Hours: 9:00am - 10:00pm daily



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think