Friday, June 16, 2023

Burger One (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

The dining scene of Eastern Tsuen Wan has long been a culinary wasteland. So not surprisingly, when a small burger shop like Burger One opens in the area, it already creates a buzz around the neighborhood.



Freshly made burgers, sounds like something I'd love to have for lunch today. 



Am I reading this right? Angus beef burger with fries and a drink for only $58!? I better check my glasses.



Crispy buttermilk chicken burger 
– I am not going to take my chance with the Angus beef burger today. The chicken burger sounds like a much safer bet. 


First, let's try the fries. Hm....decent but way too much pepper in it.



Now time for the crispy buttermilk chicken burger. I thought the toasted bun wasn't bad.



The chicken fillet came with a nice crispy batter and it was complemented well by the chopped onion, tomato and lettuce. Not bad for $58.



This place definitely deserves a second visit.





Food Rating: 5/10
Price: $$
Address: Shop 41, 1/F, Waldorf Centre, 170-184 Sai Lau Kok Road, Tsuen Wan, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Tsuen Wan
Tel: +852 4678-0771
Opening Hours: 11:30am - 9:00pm daily



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think