Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Shake Shack IFC (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

We've made some pretty good progress in our working lunch this afternoon and at around 2pm, I was ready to head back to my office but not before I made a stopover at Shake Shack IFC for my much-needed frosty drink. 



I was going to get myself a hot dog too, since I have yet to have lunch (officially) but nah...


I've always loved the milk tea shake here! It's so thirst quenching which was perfect on a hot and humid afternoon like this. 



But come to think of it, their milk tea shake had been around since Shake Shack's opening day in Hong Kong a few years back. Perhaps it's time that they change things up and come up with a brand new Hong Kong exclusive.





Food Rating: 6/10
Price: $$$
Address: Shop 4018, 4/F, IFC, 1 Harbour View Street, Central, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Hong Kong Station
Tel: +852 2522-5611
Website: www.shakeshack.com.hk
Opening Hours: 11:00am to 11:00pm daily



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think