Saturday, May 20, 2023

Hash Cafe Nam Cheong Place 井茶 南昌薈 (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

Another weekend and another day full of activities for little nugget. After dropping him off for boy scout, I was ready to head back home but I got a ping from one of the parents who apparently had just dropped his son off boy scout as well. And we decided to meet up at Nam Cheong Place (南昌薈), a few blocks from our sons' school for tea.



Situated on the ground floor of Nam Cheong Place next to the entrance of the market, 
Hash Cafe (井茶) is a small local cha chaan teng that I've always wanted to check out myself.



We were seated by the window with clear views to VWalk just across the street.



I would love to try some of their savory dishe
s out but since I have just finished a large plate of spaghetti at home, I elected to go with a lighter approach instead. French toast with maple syrup, that was smelling good~ 



Hash Cafe was a pretty decent choice in an area missing a good cha chaan teng. The space was a little cramped and service wasn't always up to par but with its lack of competition, I will definitely come back some other time.





Food Rating: 5/10
Price: $$$
Address: Shop G24, G/F, Nam Cheong Place, 19 Sai Chuen Road, Sham Shui Po, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Nam Cheong
Tel: +852 2318-1611
Opening Hours: 6:00am - 10:00pm daily



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think