Friday, May 26, 2023

Simplylife Bakery Cafe Festival Walk 星美樂 又一城 (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

My friend Aniram is back in town for the long weekend. It's been almost a year and a half since she left for UK and initially, I thought I have seen the last of her but last week, I got a ping from her with the news that she would be in town.



Since she's staying near Festival Walk (又一城), I thought we should meet up nearby but I had no idea what breakfast spots would be available. So, I suggested meeting up at the shopping mall. There must be some place that's open, right?



Simplylife Bakery Cafe ended up being one of those few places that was open at 9:30am. I originally thought they would have dishes like egg benedict available but to my surprise (not a pleasant one), they only had bakery goods at this early hour.



The almond croissant was pretty good though.



I had a long long talk with 
Aniram and didn't realize it was already 11:30am. Those who came for breakfast were already long gone so as much as we wanted to stay, we decided to free up the table for people coming in for an early lunch. I bid farewell to my good friend once again but this time, I did promise her I would come to visit her in UK hopefully in 2024. I hope I can keep that promise.





Price: $$$
Address: Shop L2-30, L2/F, Festival Walk, 80 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Kowloon Tong
Tel: +852 2777-5168
Opening Hours: 11:00am - 10:00pm (Mon - Fri), 10:00am - 10:00pm (Sat - Sun)



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think