Thursday, November 17, 2022

Lucky Star 池記幸運星 (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

I have a seminar to attend this afternoon in Causeway Bay and since there's only a week left before my trip to Australia, I know I needed to be a little more careful picking my lunch venue today.

It's been a while since I last visited one of my favorite cha chaan tengs in CWB, Lucky Star (池記幸運星). I still remembered we used to come here every Sunday when little nugget was still going to his rugby classes. But not anymore, he's a swimmer now.



Iced milk tea 
– This is still very very good with a great balance of milk and tea.



Noodle soup with wonton, beef brisket and tendon (雲吞腩筋湯麵) 
– This used to look a little better in terms of presentation.



The noodles certainly wasn't bad. The wonton and tendon were both decent (but not great), the brisket just a little too lean for me.



All good things must come to an end? Hard to say, cuz it's a very small sample size. Let's decide if that's true on my next visit.





Food Rating: 5/10
Price: $$$
Address: G/F, 1-3 Pak Sha Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Causeway Bay
Tel: +852 2886-1683
Opening Hours: 7:30am - 11:00pm daily



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think