Saturday, November 26, 2022

Betty’s Burgers Miranda (Sydney, AUSTRALIA) ★★★☆☆

Jelloman is trying to make a BIG splash at the chemist warehouse this afternoon. I didn’t want any part of that so once I spotted a huge Westfield shopping centre across the street, I took off.


This was a pretty nice shopping mall. Too bad I didn’t have the time to explore it further. My exploration ended with a trip to Betty’s Burgers on the first floor terrace.


The popular burger joint always has some of my favorite milkshakes in town;  they call them a “thick shake”.

Peanut butter thick shake  When they said “thick shake”, I was expecting something really fudgy but it was not the case. At least, it wasn’t as thick as the one from Five Guys!


This was still pretty good. Very rich peanut butter flavor, it’s almost like having peanut butter spread! My server was so nice that she voluntarily asked to pose for my photo (with my milkshake). I don't think I ever say no to pretty gals asking to feature in my photos...






Food Rating: 6/10
Price: $$$
Address: Shop 22/600 Kingsway, Miranda NSW 2228, Australia
Closest Train Station: Miranda
Tel: +61 2-9525-0394
Opening Hours: 11:00am - 9:00pm (Mon - Wed), 11:00am - 10:00pm (Thu - Sat), 11:00am - 8:30pm (Sun)



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think