Saturday, December 14, 2019

Baekmidang Chul Grill 百味堂‧鐵 at K11 Musea (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

I already lost track of how many times I've been to K11 Musea since its opening but my guess is at least 12 to 15 times. There's really a lot to see here, like today for example we checked out the recently opened Fortnum & Mason and spent some time walking around the harbour front.



And the weather was just perfect for a walk along the promenade.



We decided to make the move indoor since our little nugget wanted some time at the Lego Discovery Centre, which was followed by a visit to his favorite ice-cream parlour - Baek Mi Dang (百味堂).



I don't remember having this black sesame flavored soy bean soft serve (right) in Hong Kong. Perhaps in Seoul only. It was surprisingly rich in sesame flavor. 



Multi-grain sesame milkshake - Nothing beat a velvety milk shake in a hot sunny day like this. This tasted almost exactly like the soy bean soft serve I just had a while ago. Not bad although a little thick and not thirst-quenching enough.



I really lucked out today coz just when I was bringing little one out for a walk (outside Baekmidang), I ran into Elva Ni (倪晨曦), one of my favorite models in Hong Kong! She was doing a live demonstration outside.



I thought she looked even more gorgeous in person than on TV. WOW~







Price: $$$$
Address: Shop B111, B1/F, K11 Musea, Victoria Dockside, 18 Salisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: East Tsim Sha Tsui
Tel: +852 6655-1612
Opening Hours: 11:30am - 10:00pm daily



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think