Friday, December 6, 2019

Ya Kun Kaya Toast at Raffles City (Singapore, SINGAPORE) ★★★★☆

I managed to crash early last night so by 7am in the morning, I already found myself awaken a couple of times by the noise from the elevator and slamming doors. It kind of sucks coz I really wanted to sleep in (on my first day of holiday!) but I guess it’s time to wake up for breakfast. Frankly, I can’t think of a better way to start the day than having Ya Kun’s kaya butter toast, especially when there’s one of their many outposts just downstairs at Raffles City.




I imagine I will be having a few of these before the end of this trip. Their kaya toast is still the best I’ve seen in Singapore thanks to their ultra thin and crispy toast.




The tea I thought was a little strong today, but then again, it could just be my weak stomach. I really needed that caffeine fix though because it’s going to be a long day with an action-packed schedule.





Food Rating: 6/10
Price: $
Address: #B1-80 Raffles City, 252 North Bridge Road, Singapore
Closest Metro Station: City Hall
Tel: +65 6338-0026
Website: www.yakun.com
Opening Hours: 7:30am - 10:00pm daily




Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think