Sunday, December 29, 2019

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Shinjuku (Tokyo, JAPAN) ★★★☆☆

Our last attraction tonight was the giant Godzilla on the terrace of Hotel Gracery Shinjuku. Little guy was so looking forward to it but daddy wasn't as enthusiastic. I was actually more interested in grabbing some snacks so we could enjoy them while taking photos with the big monster. Luckily, I was able to find a Krispy Kreme right underneath the hotel.



Lots of Christmas spirit in the doughnut shop thanks to these lovely creations. I love Christmas!



Strawberry Kreme (210 yen) - Smiley face with a white chocolate glaze and filling of strawberry jam. One for my Instagram.



Snowman chocolate (230 yen) - My little one fell in love with the snowman doughnut almost instantly.



He's showing off his snowman left and right.



I hope this visit of the giant godzilla doesn't take long cuz I still want to check out NEWoMan on our way back to our hotel.






Food Rating: 5/10
Price: ¥¥¥
Address: 1/F Shinjuku Toho Building, 1-19-1 Kabukicho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160-0021 Japan
Closest Metro Station: Seibu-Shinjuku
Tel: +81 3-5155-4750
Opening Hours: 9:00am - 10:00pm daily


1 comment:

Please tell us what you think