Monday, June 17, 2019

Sift Patisserie (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

I was off early today and instead of going straight home, I decided to swing by Sift Patisserie to check out their new Ceylon rose cake which supposedly comes with a wonderfully rich ceylon tea mousse.



Rosehip Cheesecake ($48) - But there will be no Ceylon rose cake for me today as it's always been sold out. Also gone was one of my favorite cheesecakes in town, Sift's Mango passion cheesecake.

So, I ended up with this - Rosehip cheesecake with cheesecake mousse, lychee jelly and raspberry, topped by spiral rose chantilly cream. This wasn't bad. If you're looking for a cheesecake which is light as feather, then this will be the perfect fit for you.



Earl Grey mousse cake ($48) - Earl Grey mousse surrounded with poppy seed chiffon, lemon curd with a layer of soft lemon foam. Again this was very light and fluffy but the Earl Grey flavor wasn't as pronounced as I'd like, which is a killer (since I'm a huge fan of Earl Grey tea).



Food Rating: 5.5/10
Price: $$$
Address: G/F, 51 Queen's Road East, Wanchai, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Admiralty
Tel: +852 2528-0084
Website: www.siftdesserts.com


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think