Saturday, June 1, 2019

Elephant Grounds at New Town Plaza (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

Like I've said previously, I was going to make this trip to Shatin count. So, right lunch at Pearl Delights and a stop at Homesquare, I'm back at New Town Square for my caffeine fix. Elephant Grounds has been an incredible story since it first burst onto the city's coffee scene. I believe this is their first foray into the New Territories.




While everyone got themselves some latte and cappuccino, I went with a tall Thai milk tea instead. Under this nasty heat, nothing beats a thirst-quenching milk tea Thai-style with lots of caramel flavors.



We are not done yet. Next stop Snoopy's World for the little guy.....

Price: $$$
Address: Shop 609, 6/F, New Town Plaza Phase 1, 18 Sha Tin Centre Street, Sha Tin, NT, Hong Kong
Closest Train Station: Shatin
Tel: +852 2441-0800
Website: www.elephantgrounds.com


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think