Sunday, June 2, 2019

Mrs Tang Cafe 華嫂冰室 (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

I am off to Tsim Sha Tsui to meet my hair stylist this afternoon. As always, I walked past Mrs Tang Cafe (華嫂冰室) feeling a little empty in my stomach.



There's been a huge transformation since the opening weeks of this little cafe. From one that always has seats throughout the day to one that's swamped with tourists. 



But I didn't really care as long as I got my quick bite before getting my haircut. As usual, I'm getting their signature pantyhose milk tea to start things off. This is silky and rich. Probably going to keep me up all night.



Despite being here a couple of times, I have yet to check out one of their house specialty, their homemade pineapple bun burger.



This came with a thick slab of cheese (thought it was butter), tomato and fried egg. I would love to have some luncheon meat in there too but that's not going to happen.






Food Rating: 4.5/10
Price: $$
Address: Shop G7-G8, G/F, 8 Minden Avenue, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Tsim Sha Tsui
Tel: +852 2651-7666


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think