Thursday, June 13, 2019

Bakehouse Wanchai (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

I just got enough time to grab something quick before my all important meeting and guess where I went? Bakehouse!



Business must be kind of slow today; otherwise I probably won't see stuff like their signature croissants and scones available at this hour (it was around 2pm). 



I love to try their egg tart with sourdough crust but this raspberry cruffin was way too sexy (color-wise) for me to ignore.



Raspberry cruffin ($38) - It was difficult to get a good angle on my raspberry cruffin which was very flaky by the way. The delectable combination of a croissant and muffin proved to be more than just good looks! My only complaint was that they were a little guilty of putting too much raspberry jam into its filling. 



Food Rating: 6/10
Price: $$$$
Address: G14 Tai Wong Street East, Wanchai, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Wanchai
Website: https://bakehouse.hk/


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think