Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Café Life Patisserie & Cafe (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

Sheung Wan is an area with rich history and diversity offering an eclectic mix of old and new, which is why I love spending time here so much. Since I have time to spare this afternoon, I decided to soak in the old-school vibe by paying Café Life Patisserie and Cafe a visit.



Pictures from Café Life Patisserie and Cafe have been floating around my Instagram community for weeks. More especially, I'm talking about their Summer Melon (Japanese crown melon cream cake). This is so cute~



A little bit of throwback and east-meets-west theme here.



As much as I love to taste their highly instagramable Summer Melon, I have to throw in the white towel because I'm stuffed with food already following stops at Sweet Secrets Bakery and Kau Kee Restaurant (九記牛腩).



Black sesame latte ($55) - Did I mention that the Japanese-inspired patisserie also doubles as a coffee shop? Aside from a strong lineup of signature blend, there are also other intriguing options available including this black sesame latte. I thought it was going to taste a bit like our Chinese black sesame soup (芝麻糊) but it turned out to be a lot milkier than I thought. Not bad.



Cafe Life opens daily from 7:30am to 7pm.



Price: $$$
Address: Shop B and C, G/F, Tower II Tern Centre, 251 Queen’s Road Central, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Sheung Wan
Tel: +852 2810-6755
Website: www.facebook.com/cafelifeqrc/


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think