Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Osaka Marriott Miyako Hotel (Osaka, JAPAN)

For all my previous trips to Osaka, I have always elected to stay close to the centre of the action - Namba, Dōtonbori and Shinsaibashi. However, I was looking for a whole new experience this time around in Abeno Tennoji



I have long heard of the amazing Osaka Marriott Miyako Hotel on top of Tennoji station. Amazing for its modern décor and incredible city view (and it's always nice to stay away from the hustle and bustle of the city centre). 



The lobby certainly has modern chic written all over it. Will the room fit the same bill as well?



Spacious was the first word coming out of my mouth when I first walked into my room. 



The beds weren't the double beds I was accustomed to but I could live with that considering the generous amount of space in the room.



I don't think many hotels in Japan can afford the space for this table and chair besides the bed.



The bathroom can be turned into an enclosed space with the sliding window and door.



The shower room was equipped with a tub too. Too bad I didn't have the time to bath in it. 



A pretty standard toilet next to the shower room. No complaint from me although I do have a suggestion for the designer. Perhaps something hanging from the wall for the smartphone?



This is what I was talking about, the remarkable city view from the ceiling-to-floor window.



The same view looks even more amazing in the morning.






Rating: ❤❤❤❤
Price: ¥¥¥¥
Address: 1-1-43 Abenosuji, Abeno-ku, Osaka 545-0052, Japan
Closest Metro Station: Tennoji
Tel: +81 (0)6-6628-6111
Website: www.miyakohotels.ne.jp/osaka-m-miyako/


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think