Friday, February 13, 2015

#702 Cafe and Diner (Osaka, JAPAN) ★★★☆☆

I thought we are just going to hang around Namba Parks until our long anticipated dinner at three-Michelin starred Taian (太庵) tonight but someone was a little hungry. At least, that's what I thought I heard. So, the next thing I knew, we were sitting at #702 Cafe and Diner.



It's a really homey place they have got here serving international cuisine with a Japanese twist.



Some ice-cream soda to help get things started.



A mini fish and chips with tartare sauce but was that honey sitting next to it? Interesting idea.



Penne with parmesan cheese and ham. A little dry for my liking.



I like the place and the vibe it has to offer but the food really left something to be desired.




Food Rating: 4/10
Price: ¥¥
Address: 7/F Namba Parks, 2-10-70 Nanbanaka, Osaka, Japan
Closest Metro Station: Namba
Tel: +81 (0)3 6854-8757


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think