Saturday, October 1, 2022

Levain Bakery Discovery Bay (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

Of course, I wasn't done just grabbing dim sum from Peony for our afternoon snacks. As soon as I walked past Levain Bakery, I knew I needed to get something to satisfy everyone's sweet tooth.


The name "Levain Bakery" rings a bell from my time spent at PMQ in Central. They are one of the pioneers when it comes to artisan bakery with 100% levain sourdough, authentic french breads, pastries and cakes.


Let's see what they have in store for us.


Artisan French bread, croissant and pain au chocolate. Perhaps a little too heavy as a snack.


These would work!!!


While the label said "N.Y. cheesecake", I really can't imagine these as the rich and creamy New York style cheesecake I grew up eating.


These look more like Basque burnt cheesecakes which are perfectly light and airy. And they are!!! I certainly won't mind having these again some other time.







Food Rating: 6/10
Price: $$$
Address: Shop G63 DB Plaza, 1 Discovery Bay Road, Discovery Bay, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: N/A (Bus from Sunny Bay Station)
Tel: +852 2726-4922
Opening Hours: 8:00am - 7:00pm daily



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think