Monday, October 3, 2022

Main Street Deli (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★★☆

I'm taking the afternoon off today and one of my missions, should I choose to accept it, was a trip to Dang Wen Li by Dominique Ansel at Harbour City to check out their new line of pastries (more on that later). But one thing led to another and here I am, at Main Street Deli.



I ran out of ideas on what to buy for little nugget's late night dessert and the New York style cheesecake here suddenly came up!



This is going to take more than little one himself to finish up. It's HUGE.


Every time I look at Main Street Deli's New York cheesecake, I will remember this funny scene from a couple years ago. Little guy always loves his cheesecake and obviously, it shows from the way he looks at them.


I don't have to tell you why there's a "dent" in my cheesecake. When I walked away to get my camera, someone took a bite out of it without my permission.

This was one of the richest New York cheesecake one could find in Hong Kong. Personally, I like the one from Lady M a little more simply because it's more cheesy but I will take this on any given day.


I was supposed to dip into the "Classical Childhood Memory Collection" from Dang Wen Li by Dominique Ansel but they were all sold out when I arrived at 5pm. Checking with the staff here, I was told that they only make 50 pieces per day which explained why they were long gone at 2pm.







Food Rating: 6/10
Price: $$$$
Address: Lower Lobby Level, The Langham Hong Kong, 8 Peking Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Tsim Sha Tsui
Tel: +852 2132-7898
Website: Link
Opening Hours: 12:00pm - 9:00pm (Mon - Fri), 11:00am - 9:00pm (Sat - Sun)



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think