Saturday, October 15, 2022

Kopitiam Bagus.Bagus 捌哥.捌哥特色馬拉茶啡廳 (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★★☆

My hectic schedule both on weekdays and weekends has made it virtually impossible for me to hit some of my favorite afternoon tea spots in the past few months. So, it was not surprising that I have not made my regular trip to Kopitiam Bagus.Bagus (捌哥.捌哥特色馬拉茶啡廳) for three months already. Today, I finally made it happen on a Saturday.


Iced teh tarik – The Malaysian pulled tea is my usual, and I thought proper way to kick off an afternoon tea session here. This was again very good with lots of condensed milk delivering the perfect mouthfeel.


Butter kaya toast – Another favorite of mine at Kopitiam Bagus.Bagus. I have to admit, I have been craving for these for so long!


The thick slab of frozen butter xombining with pandan flavored kaya jam. Heavenly!


I need to come back more often for my pulled tea and kaya toast fix! This was long overdue.





Food Rating: 6.5/10
Price: $$$
Address: G/F, 188 Yu Chau Street, Sham Shui Po, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Sham Shui Po
Tel: +852 2253-6911
Opening Hours: 11:00am - 10:00pm daily


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think