Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Five Guys Citywalk (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

For much of this week, I've been having crappy take-away food for lunch, just like any other week before it but I decided to put an end to it this afternoon.



I was afraid that it's going to be crowded here at Citywalk but no, there were only a few souls spotted dining inside the Five Guys' dining room.


Bacon cheeseburger – You can choose unlimited number of toppings and I didn't hold back. Lettuce, tomato, grilled mushrooms, peppers and of course, mayo. This was again very filling but pretty tasty. Perhaps it's a while since I last had a decent burger.


Peanut butter milkshake – The real reason why I was here. The super velvety shake again blew me away. It felt like drinking from a bottle of peanut butter spread but every now and then, I don't mind that at all.



Now that I realized the restaurants here are not as crowded as I thought, perhaps I should come here a little more often.





Food Rating: 6/10
Price: $$$
Address: Shop UG69 & UG71, UG/F, Citywalk, 1 Yeung Uk Road, Tsuen Wan, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Tsuen Wan West
Tel: +852 3616-0464
Opening Hours: 11:00am - 10:00pm daily



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think