Thursday, November 4, 2021

Shake Shack Harbour City (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

I needed an afternoon off to process a few things on my mind but as it turned out I got more things to worry about. I'm talking about one of my tooth which has been bothering me for months. Since I was already in Tsim Sha Tsui, I thought I better go and see my dentist who happens to be in her Tsim Sha Tsui office this afternoon.

But first thing first, there's still another hour to burn before my dentist is free. Time for a quick snack?

Shake Shack Harbour City Best View Hong Kong

This branch of Shake Shack has arguably the best harbour view in town but I never got the chance to sit back and enjoy it until today.

Shake Shack Harbour City Best View Hong Kong

My favorite milk tea shake and some fries that always reminds me of my high school days.



This view of Star Ferry with Victoria Harbour in the background never gets old. I just wish I'll have the time to sit around and enjoy it more when I retire one day.

Shake Shack Harbour City Best View Hong Kong

My relaxing afternoon is officially over. Time to see my dentist to see what she has to say about my troublesome tooth.

Shake Shack Harbour City Best View Hong Kong






Food Rating: 5.5/10
Price: $$$
Address: Shop OTG53, G/F, Ocean Terminal, Harbour City, 3-27 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Tsim Sha Tsui
Tel: +852 2262-2768
Opening Hours: 11:00am - 10:00pm daily



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think