Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Five Guys Central (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

I have an appointment to have my influenza vaccine in Central this afternoon but didn't realize that the clinic would be closed until 2. Rather than wandering around the street waiting for the clinic to re-open for business, I decided to swing by the nearby Five Guys for a frosty milkshake.


I have visited quite a number of Five Guys in the city but this was one that I have never crossed path with.


They definitely have one of the best selection of milkshakes in town; in fact, I think only The Pantry has more in their arsenal in terms of milkshakes. It was a tough choice between Five Guys' salted caramel and peanut butter shake but I ended up getting the former.

This was pretty good but I thought they were way too heavy-handed with their sprinkle of sea salt this afternoon!







Price: $$$
Address: Manning House, 48 Queen's Road Central, Central, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Central
Tel: +852 3618-9122
Opening Hours: 11:00am - 10:00pm daily



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think