Friday, November 12, 2021

Kopitiam Bagus.Bagus 捌哥.捌哥特色馬拉茶啡廳 (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★★☆

I have a broken computer monitor to take care of this week and rather than waiting for a few more days, I decided to take the afternoon off to do some shopping at Golden Computer Centre. But first, a late lunch at Kopitiam Bagus.Bagus (捌哥.捌哥特色馬拉茶啡廳) from just a stone's throw away.



I have visited my favorite Malaysian cafe on many different occasions but this was my first lunch experience. And admittingly, I was a little nervous coming in.

Kopitiam Bagus.Bagus (捌哥.捌哥特色馬拉茶啡廳) Sham Shui Po HK - Penang Hokkien Prawn Mee (檳城福建蝦麵)

One thing I can always count on is their silky smooth and thirst-quenching Teh tarik ("pulled tea"), which was again very good this afternoon. 


Penang Hokkien Prawn Mee (檳城福建蝦麵) - The prawn noodles came with all kinds of goodies including three really big prawns, pork belly, fish cakes, morning glory, bean sprouts and half of a boiled egg. 

Kopitiam Bagus.Bagus (捌哥.捌哥特色馬拉茶啡廳) Sham Shui Po HK - Penang Hokkien Prawn Mee (檳城福建蝦麵)

The curry infused broth was a little more spicy than I thought but luckily I had my iced pulled tea to back me up.

Kopitiam Bagus.Bagus (捌哥.捌哥特色馬拉茶啡廳) Sham Shui Po HK - Penang Hokkien Prawn Mee (檳城福建蝦麵)

Kaya Butter Toast (鮮牛油咖央多士) - I never ever leave this place without one of these kaya butter toast. 

Kopitiam Bagus.Bagus (捌哥.捌哥特色馬拉茶啡廳) Sham Shui Po HK - Kaya Butter Toast (鮮牛油咖央多士)

The kaya toast was really jammy this afternoon. That's just perfect!

Kopitiam Bagus.Bagus (捌哥.捌哥特色馬拉茶啡廳) Sham Shui Po HK - Kaya Butter Toast (鮮牛油咖央多士)

I hate going to Golden Computer Centre but at least, I'm  going on a weekday. It's complete suicide going on the weekend.





Food Rating: 5.5/10
Price: $$$
Address: G/F, 188 Yu Chau Street, Sham Shui Po, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Sham Shui Po
Tel: +852 2253-6911
Opening Hours: 11:00am - 10:00pm daily


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think