Sunday, August 15, 2021

Lady M Festival Walk (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

It's been a really busy month for me on and off work. My schedule was so packed that I hardly got to talk to mom despite she's at my house twice a week. Being the good son that I always strive to be, I decide to invite her for an early dinner tonight at Festival Walk.

Lady M Festival Walk - new Mandarin Chamomile Tart

After a quick dinner, I decided to bring some sweet treats back home from Lady M. I recalled seeing a new flavor of Lady M's mille crepes from the social media last week - Mandarin Chamomile I believed it was. But obviously, I was way too busy last week that I didn't realize what a big mistake I've made. The new cake wasn't a new mille crepes; it's a tart.

Lady M Festival Walk - new Mandarin Chamomile Tart

Mandarin Chamomile Tart - This wasn't bad. The layered tart came with tiers of mandarin bergamot mousse, mandarin compote, chamomile mousse and yuzu cream laying on top of a vanilla sponge cake base and classic shortbread crust.

Lady M Festival Walk - new Mandarin Chamomile Tart

I thought it was pretty refreshing. The lovely acidity from the mandarin matches well with the floral notes of chamomile. It was a mistake (a tart rather than a mille crepes) but it was a mistake I was kinda happy to make. 

Lady M Festival Walk - new Mandarin Chamomile Tart





Food Rating: 6/10
Price: $$$
Address: Unit UG-22, 80 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Kowloon Tong
Tel: +852 2869-1368
Opening Hours: 11:00am - 9:00pm daily


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think