Friday, August 13, 2021

A-Plus Kitchen 讚記廚房 (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

A-Plus Kitchen (讚記廚房) used to be one of my go-to cha chaan tengs when I first moved back to Hong Kong. Over the years, many of my favorite cha chaan tengs ran out of business but A-Plus is still holding on strong despite the lack of tourists in the past two years. I remembered their best dish for me was stir-fried instant noodles with sliced pork chop. That was something else. Of course, with my advanced age and all, I'm no longer eating stir-fried instant noodles. It's been on my restricted list for a while now.



I remembered their pantyhose milk tea being a little smoother with less bitterness. But then again, my palate might have changed a bit since my last visit, which was at least a few years ago.



I would love to have my favorite stir-fried instant noodles but I'm going back home for dinner tonight. So, maybe just a small French toast?  


I hope this won't ruin my appetite for supper but I am betting it would.


The walk down memory lane reminded me once again that I'm getting old... 





Food Rating: 5/10
Price: $$$
Address: Shop B, G/F, Winfield Commercial Building, 6-8 Prat Avenue, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Tsim Sha Tsui
Tel: +852 2311-6833
Opening Hours: 7:00am - 11:00pm daily



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think