Saturday, August 14, 2021

New O Restaurant 新澳餐室 (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

With the pace that I've been wearing out the dining scene in Mongkok, it won't be long before I checked all 114 cha chaan tengs in the area off my list! We may as well start the countdown right now.


I’m spending another early morning in Mongkok with an early breakfast at New O Restaurant. I have never seen this place ever before so I am assuming it’s a newly opened cha chaan teng on the quieter side of MK.


I thought the milk tea was a little short on milk but silky enough.


An all-day-breakfast, I didn’t expect that. This came with grilled chicken steak, hash brown, smoked bacon, fried egg and mini croissant. Not bad especially the chicken which was done very nicely.






Food Rating: 5/10
Price: $$$
Address: Shop 5, G/F, Foo Tat Building, 50 Soy Street, Mong Kok, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Mongkok
Tel: +852 3563-8221
Opening Hours: 7:00am - 12:00am daily



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think