Sunday, April 4, 2021

Baked Indulgence Pop-up at K11 Musea (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

Baked Indulgence is a home grown brand famous for their soft-baked cookies. I ran into their IFC branch a couple of times before but never had the time to check out their cookies myself. But here's the chance today as I was just passing by their pop-up at K11 Musea.



I know all about Baked Indulgence from my homework done a few weeks ago. Other than their classic New York style cookies, they also have a series with a local twist including flavors like pork floss pineapple bun and white rabbit milk candy. I'm also very much interested in their funkier flavors like matcha mochi and peanut mochi but unfortunately, none of them were available at the pop-up (except the ones shown below).



The Classic ($45) - Their classic cookie with premium dark chocolate chunks and crispy edges with a soft and chewy centre. I thought the texture would be very similar to Ben's Cookies which is most famous for its 
chewy texture with the incredible and totally irresistible gooey chocolate. 


But it was a lot softer than I imagined and well, the dark chocolate chunks weren't gluey enough for my liking.






Food Rating: 5/10
Price: $$$
Address: Kiosk 033A, G/F Muse Edition, K11 Musea, Victoria Dockside, 18 Salisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Tsim Sha Tsui / East Tsim Sha Tsui
Opening Hours: 1:00pm - 7:00pm (Mon - Fri), 12:30pm - 7:00pm (Sat - Sun)



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think